High frequency and short stroke Minimum model.
|Motor static feeding speed
|Motor input capacity
||SUJ-2 or SKS-3
|Guide housing material
|Pressurizing feeding speed
|Fast forward speed
|Post end fixture weight
|Set up cycle
- * High frequency and stopping with pressure for long hours should be avoided due to motor static torque might be over the limit at the maximum pressure. Also please select the suitable torque limit capacity of motor.
- *Sensor can not be installed with RGS00702 because of the construction. Therefore the absolute motor is required for origin positioning.
- Machine stroke means the stroke restricted by mechanically, not effective stroke. Application is used under machine stroke.
- otor static feeding speed means maximum speed at 3000r/pm, not maximum feeding speed.
- Design condition means condition which used during development, not maximum number. Please contact us if you required high accuracy, heavy load, and long hours pressing than above design condition.
- The motor is not included with this item. Please confirm the installation hole size which are different in each manufactures.
- The load could be over by load weight, when stop hours is long. We suggest turning off or control by break.
- The small error might be occurred depending on control devise or motor. Also please set the correct gain number.