The following is a brief history of our company
from its founding to recent years.
- Inside the factory
- Moved to Minami Uematsu-Cho
- Label trimmer (K-2 type)
- Newly-opened Yamaguchi Factory
- Trade show
- Newly-opened Hiroshima Factory
- Ceremony on the 500th bending roll
- Newly-opened Rinku Factory
- June 1968
- Founded Mochizuki Manufacturing
Works in Uematsu-Cho, Yao City,
- April 1970
- Moved to Nagahata, Yao City
Machines Division established.
- March 1973
- Moved to Minami Uematsu-Cho, Yao City, Osaka Prefecture.
Started manufacture of Label Trimmers.
- April 1974
- Created and started manufacture
of the Bending Roll Machine Series.
- April 1975
- Reorganized for incorporation.
Changed company name to ISEL CO., LTD.
- March 1982
- Started sales of Card Punchers.
- April 1984
- Started sales of Mecha-Lock.
- March 1985
- Established Yamaguchi Factory in Kano-Cho,
Yamaguchi Prefecture to support business expansion.
- April 1986
- Started sales of Couplings.
- April 1988
- Increased capital to 40,000,000 yen.
- April 1990
- Established ISEL Tokyo CO., LTD.
in Koshigaya City, Saitama Prefecture.
- March 1991
- Established Hiroshima Factory in Tojyo-Cho,
- May 1991
- 2nd factory added to Yamaguchi Factory,
specializing in bending roll machine production.
- October 1992
- “Rolling Puncher” developed.
- March 1993
- “Ecology Calendar Machine” developed.
- December 1994
- High-speed “Card Puncher CPE-4A” released.
Precision Die Mold Group established.
- July 1996
- Precision Equipment Group established and “Million Guide” released.
- October 1996
- Increased capital to 66,000,000 yen.
- November 1996
- Head office/factory buildings completed.
- December 1998
- “Fine Press” developed. “TAB Tape Processor Series” launched.
- January 2001
- Machine Shutter Group launched and sales started.
- February 2002
- “Bending Roll Machine BU-SK” released.
- April 2002
- “Lapping Tool” released.
- October 2002
- “Shaft Guide” released.
- November 2002
- ISEL Tokyo Co., Ltd. merged into
ISEL Co., Ltd. to become East Japan Office.
- September 2003
- “Servo Press Unit” released.
- May 2005
- Nagoya branch office moved and became Nagoya Office.
- April 2006
- Takashi Mochizuki appointed President.
- November 2006
- Rinku Factory established.
- January 2007
- Received the Excellent Company Award (Kinki Region)
at the 40th Good Company Awards
- April 2007
- Companies Thriving with Intellectual
Property 2007 (Ministry of Economy,
Trade and Industry, Japan Patent Office)
- June 2007
- The 300 Most Active Monozukuri SMEs
(edited by the Small and Medium Enterprise Agency,
Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry)
- August 2008
- “i-shutter” released.
“Sheet Processing Machine”for solar panels released.
- June 2010
- Establised ISELTEK CO., LTD. near Daegu City in Korea.
- August 2010
- Establised ISEL PRECISION MACHINERY (CHANGSHU)
CO., LTD. at Chagshu City in China.
- March 2011
- Establised ISEL (THAILAND) CO., LTD. in Thailand.
- June 2011
- Establised TAIWAN ISEL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. in Taiwan.
- October 2013
- “Safety box dedicated for laser marker” released.
- March 2015
- “Million actuator” released.
- April 2016
- Coupling (AC series) awarded the
“Outstanding Performance Award” for Excellent New Technologies and
Products Prize for small and medium-sized enterprises.
- October 2016
- “Million actuator 20mm square” awarded
the “Machine Parts Prize” of the Super MONODZUKURI Award.
- December 2016
- “Coupling (AC series)” awarded the “Japan Society for the
Promotion of Machine Industry Chairman’s Prize”
of the New JSPMI Prizes.
- January 2017
- “Friction Stir Welding Tools and Welding System” designated
as “MONODZUKURI New Selection in KANSAI 2017.”
- February 2017
- Received a letter of commendation as a
“Regional Economic Promoter” from Yao City.
- April 2018
- Established ISEL OKINAWA Inc. in Uruma City, Okinawa Prefecture.
- November 2018
- Opened the Dalian Branch of
ISEL PRECISION MACHINERY (CHANGSHU) CO., LTD.
- February 2019
- Opened the Guangzhou Branch of
ISEL PRECISION MACHINERY (CHANGSHU) CO., LTD.
- December 2019
- Opened the Osaka Headquarters
in Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture.
- February 2020
- Established icompany Ltd.（Support for Continuous Employment Type A）
in Hirano-ku, Osaka Prefecture.
- April 2020
- Opened the Yokohama Office in Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture.
- April 2021
- Implemented corporate identity rebranding.
- December 2021
- Established ISEL Group CO.,LTD.in Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture.
- November 2022
- Merged East Japan Office and Yokohama Office , and opened
the Tokyo Branch in Minato-ku, Tokyo Metropolis.
- December 2022
- TAC GIKEN INDUSTRIES, INC. became a member of the ISEL Group.
- March 2023
- Opened the Fukuoka Office
in Kitakyushu city, Fukuoka Prefecture.
- April 2023
- Moved the Nagoya Office to Meieki,
Nakamura -ku, Nagoya City,